Monday, February 1, 2016

My Temporary Escape

There are many reasons that people have temporary escapes. As a teen one might say it is meant to get away from the problems that seem unrecoverable. Since a childhood, my temporary escape was to be with my Nonnie (Grandmother). She is my best friend and when I am around her I feel like she is all I need to be happy. She gives advice that no teenage girl could ever give. I love her so much just for having so much faith in me and loving me for who I truly am. She is the reason that i am smart, sarcastic, and loving. If I were to ever lose her I am honestly not sure how my life would be afterwards.

3 comments:

  1. Great job! I really enjoyed reading your post. Family is very important; continue to cherish the relationship that you have with your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is touching to me.I can relate to this because as a teenage girl, we need that experienced female figure in our life to guide us when ever we are having problems in life. She seems like a great person to talk to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is touching to me.I can relate to this because as a teenage girl, we need that experienced female figure in our life to guide us when ever we are having problems in life. She seems like a great person to talk to.

    ReplyDelete