Sunday, March 6, 2016

Blog Post Assignment 5

Cassie Pichot
123 4th Street
Bayonne, Louisiana
06 March 1941
Dear Governor Johnson,
          
        I have been living in Bayonne, Louisiana all my life. My father is Henri Pichot, well that is what my mother tells me. My mother is Inez Payne. She has been working Henri Pichot for years. I feel that when my father dies that I will be left with nothing. I know for a fact that he will not leave anything for my mother. It is obvious because he has never even acknowledged me as his daughter. I am 20 years old and I just finished school last year. I am not the smartest girl but I still tried my hardest in school. I found a job working for the sheriff and his wife, I have been working for them for three years now and things could not get better.
     
           Now, the reason I write this letter is to tell about Jeffrey. I have been knowing Jefferson for the last 20 years of my life. I know what everyone thinks he did, well I am saying that Jefferson would never do anything like that. Jefferson is a very loving person. I went to school with him and it took us both a while to finish school. He is the only person that believed in me. He gave me motivation and faith, but he is also my one and only true love. It is very difficult to know that my love is locked away and will soon be killed.
         Therefore, I would love if it was possible for his sentence to be reduced. I do not want him to die. I will visit him one million times while he is in jail, everyone knows he did not commit that horrible crime. Jefferson is my true love and I know he would never do anything like that. I will be extremely grateful if just a life sentence is given. Thank you so much for reading this letter.
Sincerely,
Cassie Pichot
         

1 comment: